sáb 05 de ago|
Strawberry Festival 2023 Arts and Crafts Vendors (2 days)
This year our amazing arts avenue experience on East Beach and Union St. will return with local artists and free arts activities.
Horario y ubicación
05-ago, 11:00 – 06-ago, 20:00
Watsonville, 358 Main St, Watsonville, CA 95076, USA
Acerca del evento
Thank you for your interest in the strawberry festival arts and crafts vendors section, brought to you by Arte del Corazón and the City of Watsonville! Arte del Corazón was founded to support artists in the Watsonville area by providing opportunities to create, showcase, and sell their work. Our goal is to partner with local artists, businesses, churches, and community centers to support creativity and visibility throughout our community.
Qualifying vendors must meet the requirements below
- Artist/artisanal vendors must create at least 75% of what they sell and have full honesty with public for work that is resale or assembled.
- ***Creatively curated*** vendors; vendors who sell items purchased at fair trade value within their own well curated theme, this includes true vintage vendors, traditional crafts purchased at fair trade value, creative resale and quantity antiques vendors.
- Vendors with work deemed as cultural appropriation (creating/selling artwork/items/services based on or referencing a culture other than your own) will not be accepted
- We do not accept paparazzi jewelry vendors, vendors who sell plushies or cartoon character items as resale vendors, and vendors who sell clothing that is from well known brands or clothing know to be produced unethicaly.
- We do accept creative service providers; facepainters, fake tatoo artists, live custom air brush, live art and photography booths.
- ATTENTION: No food vendors in this section contact firstname.lastname@example.org for food vendor contact information.
***Creatively: in an original or imaginative way.**
***Curated: carefully chosen and thoughtfully organized or presented.***
What we expect:
- General Vendors must provide their own general liability insurence, sellers permit and Watsonville Busines License for event days. (due the week before the festival)
- Consignment Vendors, vendors without their own general liability insurence and Watsonville Busines License that are interested in being under the umbrella of Arte del Corazon LLC. Must attain CA sellers permit.
- All artists must be respectful to staff, customers and other artists throughout the vending process.
- We will do the majority of our communication via email. Please make sure to provide an email you check often
- Be aware we may call artists to discuss event details
- We ask that artists promote events on their social media accounts
- You will be asked to provide images of your work for promotion
- Artist may request a prefered location but placements are not be garanteed.
Questions or concerns please contact email@example.com or call/text (831)254-5969
Set-up arrival time Main and Beach
Consignment Vendor Set-up on Union